Food safety and quality are our top priorities at Farmington Foods. Our leadership and management teams are committed to providing all resources necessary to ensure the production of safe, wholesome and delicious food products for our valued customers around the world.
A list of our quality control processes and industry certifications follows:
- USDA Inspected – Every product manufactured by Farmington Foods meets all USDA regulatory requirements.
- SQF Level 2 Certified – Our SQF certification confirms that Farmington Foods provides a rigorous system to manage food safety risks and provide safe products in compliance with the highest industry standards.
- HACCP Standard – Farmington Foods adheres to a HACCP-based system that complies with all consumer and regulatory agencies.
- Internal Auditing – Ongoing daily, weekly and monthly team audits are performed throughout our facilities to improve our organization’s efficiency and guarantee our product quality.
- Annual Training – Farmington Foods is committed to annual education and training programs for all employees to maintain our focus on evolving food safety and quality standards.
- Supplier Monitoring – Our team conducts comprehensive supplier assessments focused on quality, delivery/logistics, cost management and innovation annually.
- Traceability – Every product and ingredient entering our facility is marked with a serialized code to ensure efficient, accurate tracking.
- Allergen – We inspect all incoming ingredients upon receipt to identify allergens. Allergen ingredients are immediately identified and segregated from non-allergen ingredients.
- SSOP (Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure) – Our stringent sanitation procedures ensure that our environment and equipment are maintained to audit-level standards every day.
- QAP (Quality Assurance Procedures) – Our extensive policies and programs ensure that all regulatory procedures are constantly maintained to guarantee the quality and safety of each Farmington Food product.
- Storage – Production, freezer and cooler temperatures are monitored daily by our QA Department to ensure set limits are maintained.
- Sustainability – Farmington Foods is dedicated to minimizing our environmental impact. We continually strive to limit our energy consumption and partner with our vendors to reduce food waste. We recycle whenever possible and source materials from eco-friendly suppliers. Our research and development team collaborates continually with our production team to develop and enhance processes to protect the Earth.